major, or, when used as a title before a person"s name, Major
- A military rank between captain and lieutenant-colonel.
- He used to be a major in the army.
- This is Major Jones.
- A person of legal age.
- The main area of study of a student working toward a degree at a college or university.
- Midway through his second year of college, he still hadn"t chosen a major.
- A student at a college or university concentrating on a given area of study.
- She is a math major.
5 letters in word "major": A J M O R.
Anagrams of major:
Words found within major: